WPC In the making

 
Disclaimer
The material in this blog does not reflect official policy or the opinion of any police force but it does however represent my personal opinion on whatever is posted here.
Police Blogs
Other Blogs
  • Cheeky Faces
  • Annette's Blog
  • Random Acts of Reality
  • Favourite Quotes
  • "The new police recruits. Call them slobs. Call them jerks. Call them gross. Just don't call them when you're in trouble." - Police ACademy, 1984
  • "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" - Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • "You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong" - Warren Buffett
  • HIATUS
    Thursday, 19 June 2008
    Life's complicated, more than it was before. Work's taking up most of my life, more than it did before.

    I'll be around...the blog will still be here and I might even blog on a very ad-hoc basis but for now thanks for your time.

    Stay safe out there!
    posted by bawpc @ 05:46  
    9 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: bawpc
    Home: London, United Kingdom
    About Me: I know how to let my hair down, I know when to be responsible, I drink, I party, I understand committment, I dread relationships, I dream and I cry when my dreams don't come true. I'm young, yet grown up, I'm scared yet brave, I'm pretty yet the little ugly duckling, I can love, I know how to hate, I'm passionate, compassionate, impatient, fiery. I share, I talk, I love (again), I like to be on my own, I like companionship. I'm complicated...because I'm only human.
    See my complete profile
    A little bit more
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 WPC In the making .Template by Isnaini Dot Com